Hello everyone so today's post is going to be my MAC lipstick collection.So I have six Mac lipstick and too some people this may be a lot and too others this may be hardly any but I find these types of posts really helpful when it comes to picking a new lippie.
So first of all I would like to say that I have blonde hair,blue eyes and nuetrall undertones skin(thought this may help people with that have similar hair colour eat)so I'm going to go through each of them starting from the bottom.Also I am aware that these are all similar colours but those at the kind I think suit me the best so they are the ones I'm going to buy.
MAC Brave-Satin finish- So I actually picked this up recently because I saw it a few times on YouTube and thought it looked really pretty. So I would describe this as a dark nude,purple,pink sort of colour it pulls quite purple on me but it's still very subtle. It is a favourite of mines and I can wait to use it more in autumn.if you are looking into buying this I reccomend trying out the loreal colour riche lipstick in Bois de rose as it is almost the same colour but a slightly more shiny finish.
MAC Creme Cup-Creamsheen finish- So this was my first ever MAC lipstick and also my most used. I love this lipstick but because my lips are quite darkly pigmented already I sometimes think it looks a bit weird on me and sort of washes me out but I do love it. If you are quite pale and have cool undertones I think this would suit you a lot.
MAC Creme In Your Coffee-Creamsheen finish- I just got this today and I am totally in love with it.It is a sort of red,pink,brown colour and I specifically bought it for wearing throughout autumn.its really pretty and I think it would flatter a lot of different skin tones too.definatly check it out if you are looking for a new autumn lippie.
MAC Velvet Teddy-Matte finish- So this is the very popular "Kylie Jenner" lipstick that everyone is going crazy for. It is a very beautiful 90's style nude lipstick with strong brown undertones. I really like this shade but sometimes I think on me it looks a little too brown but I'm not sure if it's because I'm a little pale.
MAC Sunny Seoul-Creamsheen finish- I got this for wearing whilst on holiday and when it's nice weather because it is my brightest Mac lipstick but I must admit that it is the only one that I think I won't get very much use out of as I don't think it suits me and looked a lot more muted and toned down in the shop that it does on my lips. It is a very bright pink,neon shade with very orange u dear tones.
MAC Cosmo-Amplified finish- So I also picked this up today and it does look very similar to brave but it's quite different on my lips. I really like the formulae of this lipstick and just how pigmented it is. I would describe the colour as a sort of dark pink,brown,nude. So far I have really nothing bad to say about this lipstick apart from that I really like it.
Thank you for reading this post and I hope you enjoyed it.feel free to leave questions in the comment bar below.
Disclaimer-I am not trying to brag or boast what so ever I just find these types of posts really helpful and I also really enjoy writing them.
~Sacha xoxo
Instagram-@allthings_beautee
No comments:
Post a Comment