Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer-£29-So I bought this to take on holiday to Spain with me because I wanted something light weight but something with coverage too. I also bought this because it has SPF 30 and this would make it perfect to take to a hot country. Although it's quite expensive I think it's definitely worth the money, it provides a medium coverage but still feels lightweight and I didn't get burnt at all.
Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in "permenant taupe"-£4.99-So this is actually an eyeshadow but I actually only use it on my eyebrows. Being blonde has made finding a correctly coloured eyebrow product hard work, after hearing Emily Rose from you tube talk about this I decided to give it a try and I love it. Although I have to be careful not to put too much on or it can look a little grey.
Benefit hoola bronzer-£23.50- I picked this up on the ferry at duty free whilst I was on my way back from Spain. I absolutely love it and it is hands down the best bronzer I have tried so far. I was worried it would be too dark for my skin tone but it looks amazing and it's also really easy to blend. I have wore it almost everyday since I got it and I would definitely recommend picking it up.
Rimmel blush "Santa rose"-£4.99-So i picked this up in boots on a bit of a whim and also after hearing coffee break with dani from YouTube talk about it I thought I may as well try it out. I dont usually go for peachy colour blusters but this one is a little pink too. I really love it and the formulae is amazing and glory on my skin.i would describe it as "a glow from within" blush and I think it would suit a lot of different skin tones.
Benefit roller lash mascara-£19.50-I also picked this up in duty free while on the ferry. I love love love this mascara as it gives me really long and wispy lashes. I don't really have much to say apart from that I love it and I think that everyone should just go buy it right now!
Loreal collection exclusive "by Eva"-£6.99-This lipstick is by far my favourite drugstore lipstick that I have yet tried. I really love the formulae as it is a sort of satin finish and the colour is such a pretty peach nude.i would defiantly recommend picking this up or one of the different colours from the range.
Too faced natural matte palette-£25-I picked this up because I felt like I was lacking is matte eyeshadows and thought this would b perfect. I love it so much the colours blend really well and are really creamy and pigmented. Too faced eyeshadows are 100% my favourite and I would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks you for reading this post, sorry if it was a bit long and I rambled a little. If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comment section.
~Sacha xoxo
Your blog is flawless your images are such good quality and your format and content is amazing x
ReplyDelete