Sunday, 2 August 2015

Makeup Starter Kit

        
         
         

        

        
  Hello everyone so today's post is going to be a makeup starter kit. I don't think you need all of these products if you are just starting out in makeup but I picked out a product for every "face category".they are all relatively inexpensive and you can find them in either boots or superdrug. I would also like to say this is a collab with pastelblastsbeauty on Instagram and a link to her blog will be at the end of this post.

Primer- So for primer I chose the maybelline baby skin. I really like this because it's affordable and makes my makeup go on very smooth and last a little longer than usual. You also get a lot of product for the price and is good if you are a beginner to makeup.

Foundation- For a foundation I would recommend the Loreal infallible 24hr matte because it keeps you face looking matte through the the day and I find i don't really use any or much powder when wearing this.

Concealer- for concealer I picked the ver popular collection lasting perfection concealer. I have mines it the shade no1 and it's great if you have very pale or medium skin. It's really cheap and great for highlighting,concealing spots and covering dark circles.

Powder- I don't usually wear powder but if you are someone who prefers a matte finish I would pick the Maybelline Fit Me powder. It's really lightweight and not cakey at all. This is the best powder I own and I prefer it to Rimmel clear complexion. 

Contour/highlight- I really love the sleek contour kit. It comes with a bronzer and a highlighter. The brizer looks quite dark but if you are carful with it it looks very natural. The highlighter is very glowy and really easy to bled if your a beginner.

Blush- I also really love the blushes from sleek they are very affordable and come in a lot of different shades. I have mines is the shade rose gold which is a very pretty as you would imagine "rose gold" colour. It's really glowy and wearing this you probably wouldn't need a highlighter.

Mascara- The mascara I picked is the Loreal Miss Manga mascara. I really love this mascara as makes my lashed really long and thickens them at the same time.

Eyebrows/eyeshadow- I really like using the collection eyes uncovered eyeshadow pallete for my eyes and my eyebrows. It is very good quality especially for the price and also come in a few different shades.

Lips- for lips I reccomend the Revlon lip butters. I have mines in the shade peach parfait. They are really moisturising and come in lots of different colours.

Brushes- the brushes I reccomend having are the Real Techniques buffing brush, contour brush and blush brush and the Eco Tools double ended eye brushes. They are all quite affordable and I love them all because they are all so versatile.

Collar with: pastelblasts.blogspot.co.uk
http://pastelblast.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

 









     

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are amazing! Lovely informative post.
    Charlotte // charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you charlotte im glad you like it and i will b sure to check out you link xx

      Delete